Ph. D. – Pathology
Annual Intake -
- Candidates for admission to the Ph.D. programme shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- Provided that the relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade shall be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/VJ-NT (Non- creamy layer)/OBC (Non- creamy layer)/differently – Abled and other category of candidates as per the decision of the UGC.
- All the candidates for Ph.D. programme shall be selected on the basis of an All Indian Ph.D. CET (AIPHDCET) and an Interview process administrated by the University.
- An Interview/Viva=voce shall be organized for those who have qualified in the All India Ph. D. CET.
- In the interview the candidates are required to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation before a duly constituted Committee.
- The interview/viva voce shall also consider the following aspects
- The competence for the propose research.
- The research work can be suitably undertaken at the institute.
- The proposed area of research can contribute to new/additional knowledge.
- The candidate register to Ph.D. Programme on the basis of the academic records, the performance of the candidate in the All India Ph. D. CET, and interview.