International Student Cell
Extension - 342
Assistant Registrar Academics, KIMSDUTel (Office) – (02164) 243272
- Single window service to International Students Community.
- Networking and proactive Interventions for Internationalization of KIMSDU.
- Interfacing with International Education Centers of Excellence.
- Use of technology & innovative ideas for connectivity and Interaction.
The ISC shall also help university authorities to INTERNATIONALISE KIMSDU.
- The office of ISC will be co-located with the Academic section of KIMSDU.
- The office is headed by an International Student Adviser (ISA)
- The contact details shall be displayed on the web of KIMSDU.
- All communications relating to International students should be addressed to the International Student Advisor.
International students will include the following:
Foreign Students: Student holding passport issued by foreign Countries including people of Indian origin (PIO) who have acquired the nationality of foreign countries are included as foreign students.
Non Resident Indian (NRI): Only the NRI students who have studied and passed the qualifying examination from schools or colleges in foreign countries will be included as International Students. This will include the student studying in the schools or colleges situated in foreign countries even if affiliated to the Boards of Secondary Education OR universities located in India. It will not include student studying in those schools or colleges (situated in India) and affiliated to the Boards of Secondary Education or universities located in foreign countries. Students passing the qualifying examinations from Boards or Universities located in Foreign Countries as external students and dependants of NRI studying in India will not be included as International Students. Once a student is given the status of an International Student, his status will be maintained throughout their education in KIMSDU.